Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Catchable Error?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Catchable Error?

Re: Catchable Error? 15 years, 1 month ago #4959

  • swedeboy
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
I having the same problem on my site www.queermagazineonline.com/ with sh404SEF installed and turned on.
I have tried all the suggestions here, but the problem is still there.

If you want I will give you FTP access.

Would really appreciate some help to solve this issue.
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by swedeboy.

Re: Catchable Error? 15 years, 1 month ago #4960

  • dryabov
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
  • Posts: 4864
  • Karma: 105

Re: Catchable Error? 15 years, 1 month ago #4962

  • swedeboy
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
dryabov wrote:


Thank you so much for the fix, but I can't find the plugins/mobilebot/mobilebot.php file.
Can you please help me?

Re: Catchable Error? 15 years, 1 month ago #4966

  • dryabov
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
  • Posts: 4864
  • Karma: 105
swedeboy wrote:
I can't find the plugins/mobilebot/mobilebot.php file.

It's plugins/system/mobilebot/mobilebot.php
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by dryabov.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.