Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Whats the best practice for Mobile-Joomla 1.0.3.1?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whats the best practice for Mobile-Joomla 1.0.3.1?

Whats the best practice for Mobile-Joomla 1.0.3.1? 11 years, 11 months ago #9417

Hi Folks,

so far i am quite familiar with joomla itself, but i seem to ran into some "trouble" or better misunderstanding with the mobile plugin.

So far i am running an 2.5.4 Jooma page. Installing the Plugin went fine, but what now? As far as i know, i can set only one template as default, so i think it is not possible to run it in the same page aside to the regular page.

Did you setup a second page explicitly for mobile devices?

And furthermore, what's the basic steps after installing the plugin? Where to start, what to set up in Mobile Joomla?

Edit:
I went up calling the address from mobile device, and the plugin autmatically translated to an mobile-template. So far this works. Anyway, there seems to be no navigation for "mobile_smartphone", though all modules and plugins are enabled... ?!

Best regards
Audi80SceneAdmin
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Audi80SceneAdmin.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.