Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The "Mobile - TeraWURFL Plug-In's" Session Variables
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The "Mobile - TeraWURFL Plug-In's" Session Variables

The "Mobile - TeraWURFL Plug-In's" Session Variables 11 years, 11 months ago #9408

• paulzero
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi !

I'm in the process of installing Jmobile on my site. All is going well, and the "Mobile - TeraWURFL" plugin is detecting mobile access and switching templates beautifully BUT I have a special requirement.

When testing, I have found that one of the Joomla components I'm displaying to mobile Users is referencing a sub-template based on a default fixed path set in Joomla Admin.

Jmobile displays that components content just fine, but the formatting of that components output needs to be modifying for mobile Users. Thus I have created a specific mobile version of that components sub-template specifically for mobile Users. BUT the component in question uses a fixed path to a sub-template, with that fixed path being based upon the sites default desktop template, as specified in "Joomla Admin".

What I need to do is make the path to that components sub-template "Dynamic" based on a session variable generated by Jmobile's "Mobile - TeraWURFL " plug-in. SO can you please let me know what session variables are generated by the "Mobile - TeraWURFL " plug-in so that I can modify my components code to read those variable & thus make its "Path to sub-template" dynamic based upon "Mobile - TeraWURFL's ".output !

Thanks for superb product. 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.