Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not working

Not working 12 years ago #8699

• marvx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there!
Just installed mobile joomla 1.0.2 and all Plugins, module and component installed well. But the site is still displayed with desktop version on my android smartphone. I changed all themes to iphone and i chose the correct menu as startpage. Any suggestions what is goin wrong?

www.bindertanz-hall.at is the site
thanks, marvx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chakraborty

Re: Not working 12 years ago #8718

• jnendel
  • Fresh Boarder
I am not able to get it to work either. Even when I enable the forever plug-in there is no change. I am testing an iPAD.

Re: Not working 12 years ago #8939

• agsteele
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same issue as the original poster.

However, I can force the mobile display if I add /?device=iphone etc onto the end of the URL eg: www.stmarksutley.org.uk/?device=iphone

So I can force the mobile display but I don't seem to be able to get the automatic selection of the mobile format.

I have v1.0.2 of JMobile and v2.5 of Joomla.

All advice gratefully received.

Re: Not working 12 years ago #8981

• Willed
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem...I had it working with v1.02, and just upgraded to 1.03, and now it doesn't work. I haven't changed any settings. Does anyone know what would have to be removed from joomla so I could just start over?

Re: Not working 12 years ago #9238

• moniccwm
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem too... I had it working with v1.02 on Joomla1.7 previously. I've just upgraded my Joomla1.7 to Joomla2.5, and followed by upgrading my Mobile Joomla to v1.0.3, and now it still doesn't work. I haven't changed any settings. Anyone in this forum able to share out any solution on this?

Re: Not working 12 years ago #9260

• jgold723
  • Fresh Boarder
Same problem here. I just installed 1.0.3.1 on my Joomla 1.5.26 installation. When I check the site in the iphonetester.com site, I just the the normal site, unless I add the ?device=iphone to the end of the URL. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Re: Not working 12 years ago #9290

same for me

fresh install on 2.5.4 but nothing happens unless I use: /?device=iphone

any advice??

Re: Not working 12 years ago #9296

• prodman
  • Fresh Boarder
We were also having trouble with the mobile version displaying on the iPhone. We installed and reinstalled several times and no luck. Finally we cleared the cache and cookies on the iPhone and all is well. Hope this might help.

Stephen
The following user(s) said Thank You: fizzghigg, Underest

Re: Not working 12 years ago #9300

stupid me... Thanks...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.