Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MJ doesn`t work anymore

MJ doesn`t work anymore 12 years, 1 month ago #8558

• slotty7130
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
as i used mj 0.9... with joomla 1.5.22 everything worked well..now i tried to upgrade...but it failed...so i uninstalled the 0.9 version and installed the new one 1.02...

i use 4 subdomains:
pda.kahl.net
iphone.kahl.net
wap.kahl.net
imode.kahl.net

when i test it on an android..i am redirected to pda.kahl.net but i get an error that no page can be found
when i test it on iphone 3 ... i am redirected to iphone.kahl.net but i see only a white page with nothing

i use joomla 1.5.22 with php 5.2.17

can anyone help me?

cheers
slotty

Re: MJ doesn`t work anymore 12 years, 1 month ago #8559

• slotty7130
  • Fresh Boarder
now i left the subdomain input fields blank and everything works^^
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by slotty7130.

Re: MJ doesn`t work anymore 12 years ago #9115

This solution, of leaving the subdomain fields blank, was working for me, but within the past 3 days it stopped working, and now all mobile points to desktop view. Anyone have any ideas deas deas....?
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Mediamerica. Reason: left out words

Re: MJ doesn`t work anymore 12 years ago #9232

We are also having trouble with the MJ upgrade. When I upgraded to 1.0.3 the mobile version stopped showing up and I am taken to our desktop homepage on mobile devices.

I uninstalled and installed 1.0.3.1. and now I am getting a notice that I need to update, even though my plugins show the correct version. The mobile version is not showing up on mobile devices. Any advice? Thanks!

Re: MJ doesn`t work anymore 12 years ago #9233

Our site is www.missoulapubliclibrary.org. Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.