Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ask a question

Ask a question 12 years, 1 month ago #8447

• chokchai
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Notrmally this mobile joomla companent can be used for only one selected article on mobile, i means that we only pick one article that we like shown on our moblie for homepage, not many menu support for the same hompage website as PC,notebook.

How can i do to present every support page on my mobile tha be seem as hompage on PC.

Thank you Keep in touch please help me and send email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Ask a question 12 years, 1 month ago #8471

• Rucucu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Web Developer
I´m still trying to fix some issues.
But, obviously I was searching about this new trend -the mobile plataforms design-
and there is a few ways -difficult, and with very strong problems- to turn the desktop
version to mobile.

I mean: what if I create a complete frontend -mobile friendly, or better: responsive
design- and then I extract the relevant information from the Joomla Backend Data base?

I see joomla as something very heavy and big to live on my mobile...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.