Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S

Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S 12 years, 3 months ago #7179

Front-End > www.dominicanos-ausentes.com/web/

Warning: require_once(/home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jamm01/public_html/web/plugins/system/mobilebot.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jamm01/public_html/web/plugins/system/mobilebot.php on line 39

Back-End > www.dominicanos-ausentes.com/web/administrator/index.php

Warning: include_once(/home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.html.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 26

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 26

Fatal error: Class 'HTML_MobileJoomla' not found in /home/jamm01/public_html/web/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 27

What can i do?

Re: Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S 12 years, 3 months ago #7180

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can manually upload missing files (mobilejoomla.class.php, maybe others will be required too). Or, if you have access to phpmyadmin, you can run some sqls to unpublish MJ's plugin and cpanel module (but actual queries depends on joomla version, what is your J! version?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: JammDesigner

Re: Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S 12 years, 3 months ago #7182

Thanks, uploading "mobilejoomla.class.php" and "admin.mobilejoomla.html.php" it's works. Now i have to uninstall mobile joomla and reinstall???

THANKS

Re: Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S 12 years, 3 months ago #7183

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
JammDesigner wrote:
Now i have to uninstall mobile joomla and reinstall???

Yes
The following user(s) said Thank You: JammDesigner

Re: Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S 12 years, 3 months ago #7191

• harrym11
  • Fresh Boarder
That doesn't work actually.. still breaks the website. I cannot uninstall it properly and reinstall.

Re: Reinstalling failed and my web go DOWN :S 12 years, 3 months ago #7245

• avtomastersu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Articles and websites katalogclub.com
harrym11 wrote:
That doesn't work actually.. still breaks the website. I cannot uninstall it properly and reinstall.

There is bad remain  the database record !
Remove the database MQSL  Mobile Joomla! and started again properly Mobile Joomla!   
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by avtomastersu.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.