Username Password: Remember me

[SOLVED]Removed now cant reinstall
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]Removed now cant reinstall

[SOLVED]Removed now cant reinstall 12 years, 3 months ago #7031

• S4BRE
  • Fresh Boarder
i had problems with the install i made, so i removed it and tried to remove it. but now i cant reinstall it. i have checked my directories and they all have write. can you provide a list of what needs to be removed. i am getting these errors. the one that bothered me the one was the last error. Could Not Build Admin Menus
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/plugins/mobilebot/mobilebot.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/system/mobilebot/mobilebot.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla Plugin.
JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Plugin Install: Failed to create directory: /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/simple
Cannot install: Mobile - Simple.
Plugin Install: Failed to create directory: /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/always
Cannot install: Mobile - Always.
Plugin Install: Failed to create directory: /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/domains
Cannot install: Mobile - Domains.
Plugin Install: Failed to create directory: /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/terawurfl
Cannot install: Mobile - TeraWURFL
Error building Admin Menus
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by S4BRE.

[SOLVED]Re: Removed now cant reinstall 12 years, 3 months ago #7049

• S4BRE
  • Fresh Boarder
ok i fixed it, i search via shell for all the files involved and deleted them. i then went in sql and dropped the menu table it makes and reinstalled works fine now.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.