Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Installed, worked fine, but now won't go to mobile on iPhone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installed, worked fine, but now won't go to mobile on iPhone

Installed, worked fine, but now won't go to mobile on iPhone 12 years, 3 months ago #6838

Installed, showed up immediately, thrilled. The Mobile icon appears as my site icon on my iPhone, but now when I select goes to full site (not mobile version.)

I reinstalled Mobile, uninstalled the ad removal extension, no luck. Have only tested on iPhone so far. Only saw the mobile site once, can't get it back.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Re: Installed, worked fine, but now won't go to mobile on iPhone 12 years, 3 months ago #6839

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
karenlaukkonen wrote:
The Mobile icon appears as my site icon on my iPhone, but now when I select goes to full site (not mobile version.)

What is URL of your site?
Try to clear browser's cookies and retest.

Re: Installed, worked fine, but now won't go to mobile on iPhone 12 years, 3 months ago #6875

Thanks, I reinstalled and cleared cache/cookies, that worked! Thanks very much. Will now study back end more to customize. Appreciate the help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.