Username Password: Remember me

Akeeba Backup warning that MJ tables are missing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Akeeba Backup warning that MJ tables are missing

Akeeba Backup warning that MJ tables are missing 1 year, 2 months ago #21847

• hzwicewicz
  • Fresh Boarder
When backing up a site that previously had Mobile Joomla! installed, I see a long list of warnings. All of them are the same in that they are a “Cannot get the structure of table” (name of table) “Please check your database privileges”. The missing tables all start with awpu_TeraWurfl and each table seems to be for a browser or a brand of mobile device. I'm guessing something must not have been removed when Mobile Joomla! was uninstalled (many years ago) and for some reason Akeeba Backup is looking for these missing tables. Here's one of the warnings for reference: Cannot get the structure of table awpu_TeraWurfl_Kindle. Database returned error Table 'xxx.xxx_terawurfl_kindle' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW CREATE TABLE `awpu_TeraWurfl_Kindle` running SHOW CREATE TABLE `awpu_TeraWurfl_Kindle` Please check your database privileges. Your database backup may be incomplete. Do you have any recommendations as to what I could do to rectify this?

Re: Akeeba Backup warning that MJ tables are missing 1 year, 2 months ago #21848

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
TeraWurfl plugin was included into early versions (1.x) of Mobile Joomla and it is not used for many-many years (the latest public version of the WURLF databased was released in 2011). So, if you are using Mobile 3.0 or 2.x, you can safely disable TeraWurfl plugin (if installed and enabled) and drop TeraWurfl tables as unused.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.