(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: After Update to 1.2.12 no display in smartphone

After Update to 1.2.12 no display in smartphone 8 years, 3 months ago #19823

• geolino
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
</br>
after an update to 1.2.12 I cannot see my website www.textilstick-halle.de in my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S4). It is strange, that I cannot choose between Smartphone and tablets in the General settings. There is only displayed "Tablets" under "Devices" .

</br> I have Joomla 2.5.28 and have installed this file: Mobile-Joomla.2.1.4.tar.gz. I would be glad to get help.

</br>bye geolino

Re: After Update to 1.2.12 no display in smartphone 8 years, 3 months ago #19830

Hi geolino,

I checked your site and Mobile Joomla works on my Android phone. Please see screenshot: screencast.com/t/sAsqzdTUH4

Can  you provide a screenshot about the issue using your Samsung S4? 

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: After Update to 1.2.12 no display in smartphone 8 years, 3 months ago #19831

• geolino
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you John,

I had used the free version of MF. Now, I have bought the Basis-Version and it works fine. That's why you can see my mobile version of our website.
Have a nice week

Re: After Update to 1.2.12 no display in smartphone 6 years, 2 months ago #21107

I had the same issue and basic version works for me too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.