Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

can't function after buying the licence
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: can't function after buying the licence

can't function after buying the licence 9 years, 5 months ago #18052

I use Joomla 3.3 and mobilejoomla free plugin and website (PC and mobile) function well. However, after buying and installing the mobilejoomla basic 1.2, it show 404 on mobile but all function well when shown in PC. Are there any setting I missed?

Re: can't function after buying the licence 9 years, 5 months ago #18053

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The only difference between Free and Basic versions is preinstalled MJ Backlink Remover plugin (adremover.php). Try to disable that plugin and check how your website works.

Do you have "Warnings" section on MJ settings page (right column)? If yes, what messages are listed there?

Re: can't function after buying the licence 9 years, 5 months ago #18060

There is no warning shown.
I think it is a must for the client to have insider's guideline, it is no wonder why I stop all the components of mobile joomla and stay feeling frustrated. 

Feel really puzzled and doing try and error...

Re: can't function after buying the licence 9 years, 5 months ago #18063

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) URL of your website and login/pass for backend access? I'll try to look at it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.