Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available

New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available 9 years, 7 months ago #17756

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, we got a new domain and I renamed the folder of joomla on my website. After making the neccessary changes in the configuration.php the normal website does work fine = www.fv-felsberg.de .

Mobile Joomla Version 1.2.9 is installed, but the mobile website doesn't work anymore (Path not available; please check m.fv-felsberg.de). In the advanced settings of Moile Joomla I changed the URL to www.fv-felsberg.de/fussball/ and changed all subdomains to m.fv-felsberg.de .

Any idea what I have to do to make the moble site work again?

Re: New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available 9 years, 7 months ago #17757

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely you didn't setup m.fv-felsberg.de subdomain as alias to fv-felsberg.de.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rausmade

Re: New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available 9 years, 7 months ago #17758

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Thanks for your quick reply. I fail to understand where to make this change - is it in the Confixx backend or where do I look for it? I looked through but cannot find it...
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by rausmade.

Re: New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available 9 years, 7 months ago #17761

• rausmade
  • Fresh Boarder
Solution: I had to insert the subdomain in the backend of my hosting.

Mobile Website does work again - Thank you very much!

Re: New Domain + New Folder = Mobile Joomla Site not available 9 years, 7 months ago #17762

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It should be set in control panel you use to change DNS data.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rausmade
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.