Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

MobileJoomla not working...I see the standard template...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MobileJoomla not working...I see the standard template...

MobileJoomla not working...I see the standard template... 9 years, 12 months ago #17339

• leotordo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys, I'm newbie in Joomla Mobile.

I've a site with Joomla 2.5.4. The address is like www.mysite.com/my_site (yes, I've installed Joomla in a folder, not in the root of the domain).

I installed Mobile Joomla today (free version), no error in the process...but...I use the user agent for firefox and I see the same site with default user agent and with iphone3. I tried iphone3 agent with many sites and all detected a mobile device.

Can anyone help me?

Regards

Stefano

Re: MobileJoomla not working...I see the standard template... 9 years, 11 months ago #17344

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
First of all, check that direct URLs to switch mobile modes (www.mysite.com/my_site/?device=xhtml for smartphone mode, www.mysite.com/my_site/?device=iphone for iPhone, and www.mysite.com/my_site/?device=desktop for desktop) works correctly. If it is not, what 3rdparty joomla's plugin (like caching or seo ones) do you have?

Re: MobileJoomla not working...I see the standard template... 9 years, 11 months ago #17345

• leotordo
  • Fresh Boarder
Your URLs work properly....I solved...It was a problem of Firefox...

Best regards

Stefano

Re: MobileJoomla not working...I see the standard template... 9 years, 10 months ago #17516

• madadmin
  • Fresh Boarder
I have joomla jreviews and kunena together,
i installed it and is like joomla i lost and there only the forum.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.