Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can't get it to work - menu nonfunctional, no slideshow
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't get it to work - menu nonfunctional, no slideshow

Can't get it to work - menu nonfunctional, no slideshow 10 years, 2 months ago #16896

• rsn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I just downloaded and installed the free version and I don't mind the ads on the bottom for mobile purposes but it doesn't seem to be working. The page loads in a decent mobile format but when I hit the menu links, it doesn't load the new pages. It just stays on the same page. Also, I don't see the side navigation bar at all and the main page slideshow is missing. Basically, when looking at it on my phone, I'm just getting a gray page with my intro text and my top menu links (which aren't working). Not sure how to configure this to function properly. Any help?

Re: Can't get it to work - menu nonfunctional, no slideshow 10 years, 2 months ago #16897

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is URL of your site?

Re: Can't get it to work - menu nonfunctional, no slideshow 10 years, 2 months ago #16899

• rsn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, please use this link: tinyurl.com/lh22o73

I'm using all of the default settings and tried messing around with other settings to see if there was a difference but no luck. It's just the top menu links and the main page text but no sidebar, slideshow or ability to view other pages. Not sure what I'm doing wrong; thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by rsn.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.