Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing

Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 10 years, 3 months ago #16840

• bnighter
  • Fresh Boarder
Bought and Installed basic version and enabled all mobile plugins, modules, and templates but nothing different.

On my Galaxy and on my Kindle devices, my site just shows my normal protostar template, not a mobile template?

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 10 years, 3 months ago #16845

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The link /web/index.php?device=xhtml (it forces smartphone mode) on your website displays mobile version, so MJ is installed correctly. Do you use a 3rdparty caching extensions (Joomla plugins/Varnish/...)?

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 10 years, 1 month ago #17176

• isiteweb
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem, all is installed but I get nothing on my iphone, I did the test url on my desktop and that did show the mobile version but I get nothing on my or any mobile device?

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 10 years, 1 month ago #17190

• dryabov
  • Administrator
isiteweb, what is URL of your site? Do you use 3rdparty caching/SEF solution?

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 9 years, 11 months ago #17462

Thought I might as well join this one.

Just installed it, the free one for now, if it works Ill install the pro one.
As the others have done enabled all.
I dont have an I anything to test, have a google nexus and android phone.
I cant seem to find any way to display it.

What is the test URL as I cannot find that in the help at all

The site is a corp one so I would rather not publish the link, its still under development

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 9 years, 10 months ago #17498

• dryabov
  • Administrator
spottedhaggis, MJ should display mobile version right after you install it. If you like to test, you can manually switch to mobile version using URL like yoursite.com/?device=[mode] where "[mode]" is "xhtml" for smartphone version, "iphone" for iphone, "desktop" for desktop, and "auto" to switch to default version.

It might be that your server uses a caching proxy (like varnish) that interferes with MJ and sends desktop content to mobile devices as well.

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 9 years, 10 months ago #17606

Having a similar problem. Free version of MJ installed. I have tried numerous times, numerous configurations, absolutely no luck getting MJ to diplay my content differently than the desktop site. I have looked for tutorials on settings configuration to no avail. I have gone through the published documentation and that doesn't give me the instructions I need. Does anyone know of links to tutorials or other information that can get me going? Thanks!

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 9 years, 10 months ago #17607

• dryabov
  • Administrator
floydlsimmons, what is URL of your website? Could you send me login/pass to access backend of the website (via PM or to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it )

Re: Bought basic version and enabled everything but nothing 9 years, 10 months ago #17615

Look in your email, thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.