Just took over a 1.5 Joomla site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just took over a 1.5 Joomla site

Just took over a 1.5 Joomla site 10 years, 8 months ago #15686

• mshavel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I just took over a 1.5 Joomla site. I am not a Joomla expert and this is the first time I have heard of MObile Joomla. I see some templates installed on my site that say Mobile Joomla and I know that there *was* a mobile site, but it's not there any more, now going to the site shows the full site. So my question is, how can I tell which type of Mobile Joomla I have (paid vs. not paid) and where can I 'enable' it to work on my site?
One other thing, I am running the site now under a test domain, so that might also be why the mobile site isn't working.

Thanks!
Mike

Re: Just took over a 1.5 Joomla site 10 years, 5 months ago #16373

Hello,
Thanks for giving a information about mobile joomla & our k2 website design company provide joomla upgrade version 1.5,2.5,3 & upgrading requires more efforts for complex website but with the help of k2 website design company you can easily upgrade joomla.

joomla update
joomla update services
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.