Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Worst Support

Worst Support 10 years, 7 months ago #15668

• niyifalod
  • Junior Boarder
This seems to me as the worst support I have ever seen!
I am so eager to buy your product based on recommendation from a trusted fellow, yet you make it practically impossible for me to spend my money for your product.

I mean, I can't even complete installation in 2 weeks, and no one seems to care! I have read several complaints about installation issues that are unresolved for months, do customers matter to you at all?

What will happen once I have bought?

Re: Worst Support 10 years, 7 months ago #15670

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
niyifalod, we mostly work with Linux-based systems, and in Windows we test final released only. Latest release 1.2.6.2 works well in J!1.5.26, 2.5.14, and 3.1.5 in our Windows server (Apache 2.2.25, PHP 5.3.27, default settings). Your issue is not reproducible here, so most likely it is something specific to your environment.

Re: Worst Support 10 years, 7 months ago #15677

• niyifalod
  • Junior Boarder
Hello dryabov, 
what do you suggest as the way forward?
Do you need my login details so that you can look at the problem and help solve it?

Thank you

Re: Worst Support 10 years, 7 months ago #15678

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
All that I can recommend is to check that Joomla's tmp directory exists and is writeable by Apache/PHP, and then reinstall MobileJoomla again. If it doesn't help, try to google your error message or ask on forum.joomla.org, because of this issue is not related to MobileJoomla.

Re: Worst Support 10 years, 7 months ago #15718

• niyifalod
  • Junior Boarder
Hello Admin,
I have read all I could, but there seems to be no help in site. But with my reviews, I wish to get the Elegant Template. Can I go ahead and purchase, will someone be able to login to my site and help with the installation?

Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.