Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Page corrupt?

Page corrupt? 10 years, 8 months ago #15283

• P.Fair
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a client with an existing Joomla site full of videos.
Every page works well on the site except for one called On Demand Plus. The videos are the same one on a different page, however, for some reason this particular page doesn't load and play the video on some apple products. I don't know too much about Joomla, but I'd like to remedy this situation- do I just recreate the page and disregard or is there something corrupt elsewhere?

Re: Page corrupt? 10 years, 8 months ago #15284

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you post (or PM me) link to that page?

Re: Page corrupt? 10 years, 8 months ago #15285

• P.Fair
  • Fresh Boarder
Sure! It's www.reelmagicmagazine.com
the problem is with the on demad plus page of videos (even though some are the same that are on the the on demand page.)

Re: Page corrupt? 10 years, 8 months ago #15286

• P.Fair
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh- hopefully you don't need to log in, but if you do to save time you can use the one we have. I'll send if you need it.

Re: Page corrupt? 10 years, 8 months ago #15287

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The problem is that your video has hardcoded 640x400 size that doesn't fit default mobile screen width of 320px (or 480px in landscape).
I'd recommend you to read this article: alistapart.com/article/creating-intrinsic-ratios-for-video
and then patch jwplayer to add a class attribute to <div id='jwplayer1891341'></div> block (it's an example on your homepage) and change css/custom.css file in your mobile template to use styles from above mentioned article.

Re: Page corrupt? 10 years, 8 months ago #15288

• P.Fair
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the help!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.