Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kunena

Kunena 11 years ago #14455

Hello,
I installed mobile joomla, elegance template, and kunena plugin. All is fairly good but a few questions.

1. On the mobile_elegance template, I had to disable "use AJAX navigation" because my menus wouldnt do anything (take to links). Once I disabled this my menu's work. Why is this?

2.I read, but don't understand, how to make a menu that collapses. I have about 7-8 menu items and you have to scroll down every time you go to a new page because of the menu.

3. After installing and enabling the Kunena plugin, it is really clean but I have no controls for the forum. It is basically in "view" mode only. I see all the categories, I can navigate to them, but I can only read. There is not "post" or "reply" or any of the normal Kunena controls. Can this be fixed or is this how it is supposed to be?

Thank you

Re: Kunena 11 years ago #14456

I got #2 figured out

Re: Kunena 11 years ago #14457

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. It may be if that menu links refer to 3rdparty components that are not compatible with ajax navigation, or you have some 3rdparty plugin(s) that conflicts with ajax.

3. Post/reply are possible. What is URL of your forum and what Kunena version is used?

Re: Kunena 11 years ago #14458

menu item i have squared away.

I am using j25 and latest kunena. Just migrated both from older versions.

www.chiligrower.com

I have the Kunena plugin disabled at the moment because if enabled, I LOVE the way it does the menu's but as mentioned, there are zero control.. post, reply, mod, etc

Re: Kunena 11 years ago #14459

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
There should be "New topic" button at the bottom of forum categories page and "reply" icon at the top right corner of each message. But admin/mod functionality is not supported.

Re: Kunena 11 years ago #14460

Im stupid. I just realized that. Its a big arrow for reply.. " for quote and i just found the new topic button. 

Thank you for the reply.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.