Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Wrong print view after update to Mobile Joomla! 1.2.3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wrong print view after update to Mobile Joomla! 1.2.3

Re: Wrong print view after update to Mobile Joomla! 1.2.3 11 years, 1 month ago #13658

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Just checked, printed page looks close to that online print view display.
Note that your website has special styles for print view in templates/beez_20/css/print.css that affect look, that's why you have no one-to-one correspondence.

Re: Wrong print view after update to Mobile Joomla! 1.2.3 11 years, 1 month ago #13659

• Mobloomer
  • Fresh Boarder
Let's make it clear that the online print view is somehow different from the printed page layout.

The printed page layout of my website was OK bevor I updated to Mobile Joomla! 1.2.3. After this update the printed page layout was damaged. I cannot use it anymore.

If you don't provide a solution for this bug, I will have to re-establish my website without Mobile Joomla.
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Mobloomer. Reason: correction

Re: Wrong print view after update to Mobile Joomla! 1.2.3 11 years, 1 month ago #13662

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Design of your printed page is (mainly) rules by templates/beez_20/css/print.css file. It's clear that your file is not initial joomla's file (difference in font size and weight), but in general design of printed page is close to default beez_20 one. The only exception is Most Read Content module (but default beez_20 doesn't support it as well, it supports menu module only) and Catchwords module (it's 3rdparty module).

MobileJoomla cannot affect desktop template at all, you can check it in sources.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.