Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error on install

Error on install 11 years, 3 months ago #13481

I got following error while installing the component

You don't have permission to access /main/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/scientia/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It also gave me following message after installation

Mobile Joomla 1.2.3 is successfully installed!
Congratulations! You successfully installed Mobile Joomla!, the best way to mobilize your Joomla! site, displaying beautifully on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and all other phones.

Does that mean my install was success or I need to reinstall that?

Re: Error on install 11 years, 3 months ago #13483

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely it means that MobileJoomla is installed, but MobileScientia plugin is not.

Re: Error on install 11 years, 3 months ago #13484

Yes I cant see MobileScientia in plugins. Is it an important part for the component?

Re: Error on install 11 years, 3 months ago #13492

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
No, it's optional. It's "competitor" of Mobile-AMDD plugin, so one of them should be enabled only. Mobile-AMDD is maintained by us, and Mobile-ScientiaMobile is based on quite famous ScientiaMobile library (former TeraWURFL).

Re: Error on install 11 years, 3 months ago #13496

Ah,
Thanks a lot.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.