Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My Mobile Website Does Not Display...Please Help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Mobile Website Does Not Display...Please Help

My Mobile Website Does Not Display...Please Help 11 years, 5 months ago #12450

Hello,

I followed the instructions when installing Mobile Joomla and my mobile website does not display on iphonetester.com or on Google Chrome's Ripple. Please read my info below and let me know if you can help. If so, I really appreciate it because I have no idea what to try next. Here are my details:

<snip>•I read frequently asked questions and did not find my question answered there. Well, it did say, "Content is not displayed for mobile phones." I read that and that does not appear to be my issue as Arvixe is good web hosting and I have never had any problem with it...

So, please help me if you can. I am really frustrated and need your help...

Thanks!
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by genegeist@gmail.com. Reason: don't want website info public

Re: My Mobile Website Does Not Display...Please Help 11 years, 5 months ago #12451

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
iphonetester and ripple are not device emulator, and they are detected as desktop browser serverside.

www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/13-development/53-mobile-phone-simulators.html

Re: My Mobile Website Does Not Display...Please Help 11 years, 5 months ago #12454

Oh, wow, thank you for the info! I am using this site per your instructions: www.opera.com/developer/tools/mini/ and my site is indeed working.

You may close this ticket. Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.