Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Why you changed Mobile Content Plugin 'Type' in MJ 1.2.0?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why you changed Mobile Content Plugin 'Type' in MJ 1.2.0?

Why you changed Mobile Content Plugin 'Type' in MJ 1.2.0? 11 years, 6 months ago #12306

• josh78
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I've upgraded my website MJ component to 1.2.0 version including Mobile Content Plugin.

The problem is, Mobile Content Plugin 1.2.0 is not working in my website because you moved the plugin type to 'Content'. I must downgrade the plugin back to 1.0.2.

In 1.0.2 version, I use the plugin because it has this parameter, Scope: Full Page. I need this parameter because I put mobile content specific tags in my php template.

Is it okay if I use the older version of Mobile Content Plugin in MJ 1.2.0? Or maybe you could provide me with the latest version of Mobile Content Plugin that run in 'System' Type Plugin?

Thank you.
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by josh78.

Re: Why you changed Mobile Content Plugin 'Type' in MJ 1.2.0? 11 years, 6 months ago #12307

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can get updated version (1.2.0.1) at www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/advanced/mobile-content.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jazzvox

Re: Why you changed Mobile Content Plugin 'Type' in MJ 1.2.0? 11 years, 6 months ago #12308

• josh78
  • Fresh Boarder
I've installed Mobile Content Plugin 1.2.0.1 and it've been back to 'System' type. I can use the new version now in my website.

Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.