Internal pages show desktop theme
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Internal pages show desktop theme

Internal pages show desktop theme 11 years, 6 months ago #12164

• raunhar
  • Fresh Boarder
Joomla Version; 1.5.26

I installed the component for the domain heightsglobal.com .
It showed the home page in the mobile template, but when i clicked on the link, it showed the page in the desktop version.
But after some time, when I again checked the site on the mobile (android), it shows the desktop version.

What has to be done to show the mobile version.
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by raunhar.

Re: Internal pages show desktop theme 11 years, 6 months ago #12177

• Rio31
  • Fresh Boarder
Joomla version 2.5.4

I installed mobile joomla and it works well immediatly on my HTC Desire. At this time, on my smartphone, I got some links as "mobile version" and "standard version" . I tried to click on "standard version" and from this time, i get only the desktop version and I does'nt find any way to return to the mobile version. What has to be done to get again the mobile version ?

Re: Internal pages show desktop theme 11 years, 6 months ago #12185

• Rio31
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my previous message was probably unuseful !! In fact I(d to clean the cookies of the smartphone and everything is OK now!
Sorry for the trouble !!

Re: Internal pages show desktop theme 10 years, 9 months ago #15191

• 9paola4
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i clean my cookies, cache, historial, even passord everything and the internal pages dosen´t show up... i´m from Venezuela, sorry for the mistakes.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.