Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile menu - toplevel not shown whengoing to submenu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile menu - toplevel not shown whengoing to submenu

Mobile menu - toplevel not shown whengoing to submenu 11 years, 8 months ago #11205

• fribse
  • Fresh Boarder
I've created a very simple menu for use with small screens.
One of the items have a subitem in the menu, but when I select that, the toplevel menu disappears, and there is no way back to the toplevel, how do I make it keep showing the toplevel?

Re: Mobile menu - toplevel not shown whengoing to submenu 11 years, 8 months ago #11328

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The only possible reason is that you use Joomla!1.5 and set identical aliases to two (or more) menu items.

Re: Mobile menu - toplevel not shown whengoing to submenu 11 years, 8 months ago #11334

• fribse
  • Fresh Boarder
I cannot help but feel quite provoced by such a statement, and I can only reply to such a categoric statement with "apparently not".

This is J 2.5.6

This is the menu structure in use for the mobilesite (mobilemenu-structure), I've also tried renaming all aliases in the mobilemenu to globally unique names (no aliases on other menus that matches), with no change

mobilemenu-structure.png

I've attached some snapshots of the menu if I use the standard menu module, as you can see it keeps the toplevel, but the layout is not that good.
First I go to the startpage
Then I click on 'Om klubben' and the submenu appears
Then I click on 'Indmeldelse i klubben'

normal-menu-module-startpage.png

normal-menu-module-click-on-om-kluben.png

normal-menu-module-click-on-indmeldelse-i-klubben.png

If I use the mobilemenu module, it shows the problem when clicking on a subitem, as shown below.
First I go to the startpage
Then I click on 'Om klubben' and the submenu appears
Then I click on 'Indmeldelse i klubben', and the toplevel disappears

mobilemenu-startpage.png

mobilemenu-click-on-om-klubben.png

mobilemenu-cliock-on-indmeldelse-i-klubben.png
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by fribse.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.