Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10715

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
me?

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10716

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
comeaus wrote:
me?

I cannot test your site, because of it asks for login/pass. Could you send them via PM?
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by dryabov.

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10717

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
I have removed the login ...

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10718

• dryabov
  • Administrator
comeaus wrote:
I have removed the login ...

It displays blank page now (in desktop browser too).

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10719

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
which browser ... I am looking at in IE and Chrome now?

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10720

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
just sent you admin login details as well

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10721

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Now it works in Chrome, but trying to switch to mobile version I get blank page too. And the most strange thing is that for
maxol.newsite.pillarspace1.com/?device=iphone
I get blank screen, and for
maxol.newsite.pillarspace1.com/?device=xhtml
I get redirect to "http//maxol.newsite.pillarspace1.com//" (note absence of ":" after protocol and double slash at the end)

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10722

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
Now it works in Chrome, but trying to switch to mobile version I get blank page too. And the most strange thing is that for
maxol.newsite.pillarspace1.com/?device=iphone
I get blank screen, and for
maxol.newsite.pillarspace1.com/?device=xhtml
I get redirect to "http//maxol.newsite.pillarspace1.com//" (note absence of ":" after protocol and double slash at the end)

ok ... for the iphone one I had the wrong template in there!

but the question I have is should it auto matically go there if it detects the iphone?

I need to head out for a bit and will be back in about 4 hours

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10723

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
Also ... does not seem to be working for the HTC Android ... I am assuming this is the "smartphone" config settings?

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10724

• dryabov
  • Administrator
comeaus wrote:
Also ... does not seem to be working for the HTC Android ... I am assuming this is the "smartphone" config settings?

Yes, Androids correspond to Smartphone group.
Also you can check error_log file, maybe it contains some related errors/warnings.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.