Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile

HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10685

• javan96
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi i just upgrade to 1.1.0 and now when i got to the site on my android phone galaxy s 2 its not displaying the mobile site i also ask some of my friends to test with there iphone and they saying the same thing it only shows the desktop version. don't know what am doing wrong i have the same set up as before

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10703

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same issue ?

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10705

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
is it possible to get an older working version?

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10706

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Check that MobileJoomla plugin is published, and that either Mobile-AMDD or Mobile-Scientia is published too.

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10707

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
They are all published
1 Mobile - Simple   Public mobile simple 49
2 Mobile - AMDD   Public mobile amdd 53
3 Mobile - ScientiaMobile   Public mobile scientia 54
4 Mobile - Always   Public mobile always 50
5 Mobile - Domains   Public mobile domains 51
6 Mobile Joomla Plugin  

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10708

• dryabov
  • Administrator
What is URL of the site?
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by dryabov.

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10710

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10711

• javan96
  • Fresh Boarder
All my mobile joomla plugins are enabled also my site url is jiggytime.net/index.php

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10712

• comeaus
  • Fresh Boarder
i can provide login details?... I am sure because I am new that I have "messed" things up

Re: HELP: Upgrade to 1.1.0 now site won't display mobile 11 years, 9 months ago #10714

• dryabov
  • Administrator
javan96 wrote:
All my mobile joomla plugins are enabled also my site url is jiggytime.net/index.php

Your site correctly displays mobile version for iphone.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.