Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New Subscription doesn't detect subscription (EXPIRED)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Subscription doesn't detect subscription (EXPIRED)

New Subscription doesn't detect subscription (EXPIRED) 11 years, 9 months ago #10598

• znet
  • Fresh Boarder
I've just upgraded to Mobile Joomla! Pro (from standard Mobile Joomla! v1.1.0) but the component subscription is being detected as expired! This was ordered 2 days ago and besides having it in my orders, my account subscription still is set a FREE.

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!! I've sent 2 emails regarding this and Its the only thing holding the site back from going live! Thanks for your support!
Attachments:

Re: New Subscription doesn't detect subscription (EXPIRED) 11 years, 9 months ago #10600

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I'll check it tomorrow, maybe you make a typo error entering domain name at order page.

Anyway, it doesn't affect work of MJ Pro (the only limitation of expired subscription is stopping of Remote Device Database plugin, but right now that database works without limitation).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.