Username Password: Remember me

Update 1.1.0 installed but not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working

Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10138

• idroweb
  • Fresh Boarder
Joomla! 1.5.26

Durante l'installazione è apparso un avviso in cui diceva Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin non può essere installato in remoto poichè il server non lo permette o qualcosa del genere, ho continuato e risulta installato, provando la versione mobile aggiornata però non funziona.

Google translate.
During installation, a warning appeared saying Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugins can be installed remotely because the server does not allow it or something, and I kept it installed, updated, however trying the mobile version does not work.
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by idroweb.

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10139

• idroweb
  • Fresh Boarder
Strange now works, boh

Device Database Size

Mobile - AMDD June 2012 [2.39 Mb]

ummm I have ignored the installation ..... DB API, and more on another site server is installed correctly, however I would like to understand what does this new update.
But even this time when you only see in standard and non-mobile ... I do not understand
Thanks

Device Database Size

Mobile - AMDD June 2012 [2.39 Mb]

ScientiaMobile DB-API (AGPL) 2012-03-26 [12.00 Mb]

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10143

• idroweb
  • Fresh Boarder
What is the difference between mysql and mysqli? This will be the problem? yet in the 2 ° site on which I updated and mysqli enabled

now this works, er ... maybe the fault of the cache
However, some clarification would benefit me. thanks

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10147

• makmadison
  • Fresh Boarder
I've upgraded. Looks like my mobile menu stopped working (fishfrycritic.com). I've cleared cache on my web site and my mobile device, no change.

I do not want to uninstall. I think I will re-create the mobile menu. Before I do that, I will inspect other module and menu settings.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10153

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
"Scientia Mobile" is an optional plugin, based on ScientiaMobile database (former WURFL/TeraWURFL). Without that, MJ uses Mobile-AMDD plugin (our own device database, not so big as Scientia one).

mysql and mysqli are different libraries to access MySQL server from php (mysql is legacy library, and mysqli is new "improved" one). By default PHP is compiled with both of them, but some servers have PHP compiled without mysqli support (for unknown to me reasons).

As to mobile menu: check position names in MJ settings, and that menu module is really assigned to one of them.

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10157

• idroweb
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
"Scientia Mobile" is an optional plugin, based on ScientiaMobile database (former WURFL/TeraWURFL). Without that, MJ uses Mobile-AMDD plugin (our own device database, not so big as Scientia one).

mysql and mysqli are different libraries to access MySQL server from php (mysql is legacy library, and mysqli is new "improved" one). By default PHP is compiled with both of them, but some servers have PHP compiled without mysqli support (for unknown to me reasons).

As to mobile menu: check position names in MJ settings, and that menu module is really assigned to one of them.

Well, now it is clearer, but if I have to manually install on servers that do not allow the installation (already done previously but now something has changed) I transfer via ftp? what and how? (do not update the site and remote) thanks

This option only affects
Attachments:

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10163

• rmurray525
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem on joomla 2.5.6

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10164

• rmurray525
  • Fresh Boarder
Found this on another post from an administrator and it worked (of coarse had to enable the plug in after installing).

You can get DB-API package at www.mobilejoomla.com/scientia.zip

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10167

• idroweb
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks and looking more comments and then try (Joomla! 1.5.26)

...I tried to install and all is well!, I activated the plugin (the cache is enabled?) and off the AMDD.
ScientiaMobile DB-API (AGPL) 2012-03-26 [12.00 Mb]

rmurray525 wrote:
Found this on another post from an administrator and it worked (of coarse had to enable the plug in after installing).

You can get DB-API package at www.mobilejoomla.com/scientia.zip

Re: Update 1.1.0 installed but not working 11 years, 10 months ago #10168

• idroweb
  • Fresh Boarder
now it remains to update everything manually on a version 2.5.5 and propose again the question remained:

Well, now it is clearer, but if I have to manually install on servers that do not allow the installation (already done previously but now something has changed) I transfer via ftp? what and how? (do not update the site and remote) thanks
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.