Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla

Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 12 years ago #8669

• jgeorge
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All!

I have a Joomla website and I've installed mobile joomla and tried configuring and setting it up myself, but no joy, therefore I am now looking for a professional to configure Mobile Joomla for me.

You need to be UK based and I need to see evidence of teh work you've done.

Please respond to this post if you're interested.

Cheers!

J

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 11 years, 11 months ago #9396

• jimmybrion
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Better you send an Inquiry at vEmployee. They will provide you affordable joomla development services. Just send inquiry for free quotes. 

Thanks,
Jimmy

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 10 years, 2 months ago #16893

Thanks for your information. Just send your quotes

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 10 years, 2 months ago #17011

Thank for your informations !

I have knowledge about Joomla and can work your requirements ! Can i contact with you by ?

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 10 years, 1 month ago #17044

Contact me

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 1 year, 11 months ago #21831

• kellygrace
  • Fresh Boarder
We are also experts in the field. If you have any doubt about joomla, contact us instantly.

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 1 year, 10 months ago #21834

• swathika
  • Fresh Boarder
Same here. we have lots of knowledge in the joomala. Up to now, we have developed more than hundred sites. Hence, if you would like to know more information about that, you can get in touch with us at any time.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by swathika.

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 1 year, 7 months ago #21840

• anaisystechno
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Web Development and Designing Services
Hi George ,

Hope you are doing well!

Sorry for the late post on the topic...
We are interested helping you in configuring and setting Mobile Joomla.

Please connect further at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best Regards,
EBT

Re: Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla 8 months, 2 weeks ago #21857

I have enormous skills about Joomla. Up to now, i have developed lots of website based on this framework. But I little know how to configure mobile Joomla.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.