Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Welcome to Jobs board
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome to Jobs board

Welcome to Jobs board 13 years, 11 months ago #308

Welcome to Jobs board!

We opened this board for people who seek for professsional Mobile Joomla! consultancy/services, and for those who have hands on experience on Mobile Joomla! and would like to offer high quality professional help.

If you are seeking for help, please at minimum tell what exactly you are looking for (tasks, schedule etc..), your budget (i.e $1.000-$1.500) and your contact information.

If you are willing to provide professional services, please at minimum introduce yourself, talk about previous works you've done (ideally a portfolio) and your average hourly rate.

Please be careful about your business, as we do not accept any responsiblity/claim for any communication/work performed here.

Re: Welcome to Jobs board 12 years, 5 months ago #6475

• losmarinos
  • Fresh Boarder
I am interested to create a Mobile Platform which would run along side my existing Joomla Site www.sunglassescenter.co.uk
If any one is interested to Give me a quote please leave your contact details here.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.