Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker

resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker 9 years, 4 months ago #18117

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there 

we have a special cherry picker module (from galt.md)  working - without the mobilejoomla template here:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

but when we add the mobile elegance template from www.mobilejoomla.com  it doesnt work:

see as follows (the drop down boxes on the templated site below are not working automatically as in the untemplated  /dev site above )

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

can u fix? budget $50-100
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by swacks. Reason: rude

Re: resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker 9 years, 4 months ago #18118

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to add following code to templates/mobile_elegance/js/custom.js file:

jqm(document).on('change', 'select', function(){
  jqm('select').selectmenu('refresh', true);
});

Re: resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker 9 years, 4 months ago #18124

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there many thanks for your reply .

I dowloaded  _custom.js file with filezilla , opened it with windows notepad and changed it to custom.js and added the lines you said so that it looks like this . (The lines that contain pagebeforecreate were already in there)

/*
 * Rename this file to custom.js
 * custom scripts
 */
jqm(document).on('change', 'select', function(){
  jqm('select').selectmenu('refresh', true);
});
jqm(":jqmData(role='page')").live('pagebeforecreate', function(){
// put page preprocessing here
});

i saved it as custom.js and ftp'd it up but no change
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by swacks. Reason: forgot something

Re: resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker 9 years, 4 months ago #18126

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, I've got "Not found" error for /templates/mobile_elegance/js/custom.js on your website. Are you sure it is uploaded to correct directory?

Re: resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker 9 years, 4 months ago #18138

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
hi there reinstalled 

also another problem is that the update cart buttons are unresponsive on mobile. And the add to cart and update to cart are both unresponsive on desktop view of mobile 

Re: resolve conflict mobilejoomla on j1.5 vm1.1.9 cherrypicker 9 years, 4 months ago #18197

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there 

using galt.md cherry picker on mobile joomla template

there is a setting in the dropdown select -cherry picker module(the module starts off with choose brand then choose printer series etc) that  is supposed to narry the search. If i set turn that setting on then it does not work. it just shows the little loading signs but does not allow you to select the next in the series. Refer to Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

with that setting turned off and using the same template (just styled more) on Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.  the drop down boxes work HOWEVER they do not allow narrowing of the search results. 

please assist and quote me to fix i am happy to pay
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by swacks. Reason: making it hide urls forgot syntax
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.