Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Error for Blackberry?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error for Blackberry?

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #90

USER AGENT: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
Seems it is not picking up MySQL4 or MySQL5 in the Tera Config file.
By copying TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php to TeraWurflDatabase_.php the Blackberry site is working.
I expect this is not the preferred method though.

Warning: require_once(DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurflDatabase.php on line 226

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurflDatabase.php on line 226

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #1112

• rdbean
  • Fresh Boarder
Getting the same thing on a Nokia E63, also in some sections on the iPhone emulator. www.businesscontent.com.au/

I've left the component active in case someone wants to see it.

R

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #1118

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

Can you try installing (upgrading) once more without uninstalling first.

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #1119

• rdbean
  • Fresh Boarder
First time I installed over, got the error, thought it may have been that, then I uninstalled and re-installed.

Want me to just install over it?

R

Edit: Installed over it and it seems to have taken care of the problem!

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #1121

I think this worked as I got rid of the "TeraWurflDatabase_.php" file I put in the folder which the "PDA" version was looking for and am no longer getting the error.

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #1148

• cmarkdixon
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you give a better description on where you moved that file? I have installed, installed overtop, unistalled and installed, and I cannot get my blackberry or droid users online without the above error. I have no issues with the iphone users.

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 3 months ago #1149

1) open your FTP Client.
2) find /administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/
3) Download TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php to your local machine
4) Rename it TeraWurflDatabase_.php
5) Upload it back to /administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/

I think this has something to do with Domain Redirection. Still having some submenu bugs too. Haven't had much time to diagnose.

Error for Blackberry? 14 years, 2 months ago #1151

• cmarkdixon
  • Fresh Boarder
That did it and I thank you for taking your time to help me understand.

You da man!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.