Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bug reports
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bug reports

Bug reports 14 years, 5 months ago #9

Here you can post any bugs you come across using or browsing Mobile Joomla! Please do not forget to mention you phone model when reporting browsing problems.

Thanks!

Bug reports 14 years, 5 months ago #767

Where's the download? Can't find the link.

Durzo Blint

Bug reports 14 years, 5 months ago #768

Welcome to MJ community Durzo,

MJ is currently in Sneak Preview mode. We will enable download soon, after some further testing with your help.

Stay tuned!

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #785

• arthur
  • Fresh Boarder
can we ask for a copy of the plugin so we can test it too and give a better feedback to you guys

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #812

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
I have just installed the alpha and right otu of the box, it works amazing..i have only tested iphone so far but it looks great without changing a thing..i will play around with it a while and post anything else i find..great work though. There is 1 problem I am having though.. I was viewing from my iphone and I clicked to go the the real site version..now i cant go back on mobile version..i have cleared cache but im not sure how to get there...is there a way to make a button on the main page to allow you to switch mobile version back on

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #813

Thanks for your initial feedback!

Mobile Joomla! should show Mobile and Standard links on PC version by default as well. Will check that one, but please take a look at mod_mj_markupchooser settings, and see if that's a default setting problem.

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #814

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
Hey also another thing i was curious about was how the uninstall was..so I uninstalled and then reinstalled..problems when reinstalling with WURFL . Is there somethign else that should be done when uninstalling

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #816

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
I have checked mod_mj_markupchooser andit looks good. ive tested a few different options on that mod aswell.. i still dont get the option to change between site version

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #817

What kind of problems you had reinstalling WURFL? Can you give more details?

Bug reports 14 years, 4 months ago #818

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
www.pict.com/view/2342546/0/screenshot2b1

administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/wurfl/data/cache.php
administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/wurfl/data/multicache/
those were not ok.

i tried 1 more time now and everything is good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.