Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla 0.8.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla 0.8.2

Mobile Joomla 0.8.2 14 years, 3 months ago #89

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
It works nice with submenus for me but the "Image adaptation method" for iPhone is not working with "Rescale if bigger" or "Fixed rescale ratio". All pages are empty but not the homepage.
Still some of the images are not rescaled.

Mobile Joomla 0.8.2 14 years, 3 months ago #1098

No submenus working for me on 0.8.2 but my images are working now.

Mobile Joomla 0.8.2 14 years, 3 months ago #1115

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Runner,

If possible could you give the address to where this is happening?

Mobile Joomla 0.8.2 14 years, 3 months ago #1117

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
I have the "Image adaptation method" on Don't rescale because the other options doesn't work. "Remove all" works. Homepage www.vmsf.se/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=67&Itemid=79.

Mobile Joomla 0.8.2 14 years, 3 months ago #1120

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
I have found the resized images in the Media Manager in the directory "stories" and sub-directories. There are up to four different sizes (.gif and .png) of the same images for some but only one for others. Perhaps they are generated after each new version of MobileJoomla and not removed when I uninstalled previous version of MobileJoomla? Where should the resized images be found and how many and which format of each image? The problem with images still not resolved in my case.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.