Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Caching issue with pages that keeps loading old styling
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Caching issue with pages that keeps loading old styling

Caching issue with pages that keeps loading old styling 12 years, 1 month ago #8387

• ctecha
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody,

Having an issue with Mobile Joomla where I have to constantly Control + F5 to refresh pages to make my styling changes show up. I'll style a page in Mobile Joomla and it looks fine. If i navigate away from that page though and come back to it, it goes back to old styling that has nothing on the page until i hit Control + F5 to refresh the cache and then it shows my changes again. Does anybody know what is going on here?

Re: Caching issue with pages that keeps loading old styling 11 years, 10 months ago #9960

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely you say about mobile_iphone template and you changed styles in jqtouch-src directory. This directory contains .htaccess file that set expires headers to media files.

Actually, we don't recommend to edit that files. Instead, use templates/mobile_iphone/css/custom.css file to override any existing style.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.