Error SQL while installing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error SQL while installing

Error SQL while installing 14 years, 3 months ago #82

• alterna
  • Fresh Boarder
the error that I got three times is
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1307 - Failed to CREATE PROCEDURE TeraWurfl_RIS SQL=CREATE PROCEDURE `TeraWurfl_RIS`(IN ua VARCHAR(255), IN tolerance INT, IN matcher VARCHAR(128)) BEGIN DECLARE curlen INT; DECLARE wurflid VARCHAR(128) DEFAULT NULL; DECLARE curua VARCHAR(255); SELECT CHAR_LENGTH(ua) INTO curlen; findua: WHILE ( curlen >= tolerance ) DO SELECT CONCAT(LEFT(ua, curlen ),'%') INTO curua; SELECT idx.DeviceID INTO wurflid FROM jos_terawurflindex idx INNER JOIN jos_terawurflmerge mrg ON idx.DeviceID = mrg.DeviceID WHERE idx.matcher = matcher AND mrg.user_agent LIKE curua LIMIT 1; IF wurflid IS NOT NULL THEN LEAVE findua; END IF; SELECT curlen - 1 INTO curlen; END WHILE; SELECT wurflid as DeviceID; END

Any ideas ?

Error SQL while installing 14 years, 3 months ago #1059

• Kunter
  • Junior Boarder
Hi alterna,
Do you know which version of MySQL you're running?

Error SQL while installing 14 years, 3 months ago #1064

• alterna
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes version 5.1.33
What is strange is that on one database, the installation went ok and on the second one I keep getting this error whatever number of install that I try. The two database are on the same mysql server, same version
Installation is ok apart of this failure but I cannot use wfurl, only other method of mobile detection and of course no image rescaling.

Any ideas ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.