Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display

Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display 12 years, 1 month ago #8141

• nichelabs
  • Fresh Boarder
I just upgraded to the latest version but now only the menu and modules appear on the home page for all mobile devices. The frontpage articles are missing.

In the settings under General, I have the home menu forced as the homepage and display component is selected. All the individual mobile settings are set to use global. I even tried to change each mobile device to display component but still no content.

All internal pages show content just fine.

You can see the site at pleasantgrovebc.com.

Re: Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display 12 years, 1 month ago #8142

• nichelabs
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay nevermind I figured out the problem. It was an issue in my template file. Sorry.

Re: Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display 12 years, 1 month ago #8320

• erichf
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm experiencing the same problem. Can you tell me what you had to fix in your template?

Thanks

Re: Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display 12 years ago #8391

• nichelabs
  • Fresh Boarder
I had customized my template and made modifications to the index.php file. I can't remember why I added this test but it was preventing the new version from displaying the content. Once I removed it from the index.php file the content for the main page started showing
I changed this:

<?php if($MobileJoomla->config['tmpl_iphone_componenthome'] || !$MobileJoomla->isHome()): ?>
<div class="container">
<?php $MobileJoomla->showComponent(); ?>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

to this:

<div class="container">
<?php $MobileJoomla->showComponent(); ?>
</div>

I doubt this will help you since this was specific to changes I had made previously.

Re: Upgraded to v1.0.1, Now home page content doesn't display 12 years ago #8411

• erichf
  • Fresh Boarder
I think those lines crept into the template from Mobile Joomla, because I had them in mine as well.

Removing the php lines solved it for me as well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.