Username Password: Remember me

UPDATE: Mobile Joomla uninstall bug
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: UPDATE: Mobile Joomla uninstall bug

UPDATE: Mobile Joomla uninstall bug 14 years, 2 months ago #81

Good day,

UPDATE:
The modules are all back with out us doing anything so it must have been something else. This wasn't a bug in Mobile Joomla. Sorry about this.

[s]I installed Mobile Joomla to test it out with a site we are working on and we found out that it didn't work for some reason. I think it is because of the JoomFish component. So I decided to just uninstall it. After I did that I noticed that all the modules in the Module Manager where gone. The site still worked so it seems to have just deleted the list of modules and nothing else. Luckily we had a backup from yesterday so we just restored and continued to work.

So I just wanted to warn everybody about this bug. I don't know what it is in the code that does this but hopefully someone can take a look at this and fix this. Because this is a pretty big bug I think.[/s]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.