Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com

Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com 14 years, 3 months ago #79

I have severals joomla website, but it is impossible to install mobilejoomla on those install on this plateform

No pb's on a server I have

chmod is ok

When I click "Install" after I browse the mobile joomla package, I return on the admin index page, but nothing has been install

PHP5
JOOMLA 1.5.14

Any idea ?

Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com 14 years, 3 months ago #1061

• Kunter
  • Junior Boarder
Hello,
Did you try the other two installation methods?
(Install from Directory or Install from URL)

Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com 14 years, 3 months ago #1063

• alterna
  • Fresh Boarder
sorry wrong topic

Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com 14 years, 3 months ago #1068

• fservais
  • Fresh Boarder
Kunter wrote:
Hello,
Did you try the other two installation methods?
(Install from Directory or Install from URL)

Yes, and both give me the same pb ...
Any joomla user host on 000webhost here ?

Re: Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com 12 years, 12 months ago #4349

• chris.new
  • Fresh Boarder
I use another web host than you but I will try to install mobilejoomla on one of my joomla websites. I never tried this but now I will and I wonder if it will work on my websites and with my web host. I will definitely let you know.

Re: Impossible to install on a Joomla site host on www.000webhost.com 12 years, 11 months ago #4426

Hi you can install mobile joomla on 000host by dragging your joomla mobile folder to your temp folder
then install from folder
after

temp/joomlamobile

then it should install it worked for me succes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.