Styling issue after upgrade
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Styling issue after upgrade

Styling issue after upgrade 12 years ago #7824

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,
I have upgraded to MJ1.0.1 on all sites now and found that the header logos are all disappeared even after loading it up to the templates/mobile_smartphone/resources/images
This problem is on both smartphone and iphone.
How do I solve this?

Thanks for any help!

URLs to my sites:
gagneffiske.se and
lmiab.se

Re: Styling issue after upgrade 12 years ago #7838

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Did you change MJ default templates? If yes, note that they are overwritten on each MJ update.

Re: Styling issue after upgrade 12 years ago #7857

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
I have done quite a lot of changes to the default MJ styles, mobile_pda and mobile_iphone and found out that mobile_pda now has changed to mobile_smartphone which is good but for my styles it caused some problems. For example the pathway to the header logo had to be changed from mobile_pda to mobile_smartphone.
Reagrding the styling changes: The mobile_smartphone/css/custom.css file and mobile_smartphone/css/mj_xhtml.css as well as mobile_smartphone/resources/styles/baseStyles.css are still almost the same except for some minor changes that caused me a few hours adjustments.
The summary however is that the upgrade is for the better indeed as smartphone is much more relevant than pda in my eyes.
I would still have loved some kind of styling for dummies here that tell syou which files (css) to play around with for changes of certain elements. Especially for iphone and smartphones.
Still using firebug anf firefox is a life saver and then useing the yourdomain.com/?device=iphone or smartphone helps a lot detecting the styling and changes that has to be done on the fly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.