Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

While installing, server gets timeout error.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: While installing, server gets timeout error.

While installing, server gets timeout error. 14 years, 3 months ago #75

• tallinn
  • Fresh Boarder
Install package is probably too large.

While installing, server gets timeout error. 14 years, 3 months ago #1057

• russ_826
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm getting this same error...outside of trying to install things separately, is there any fix to this, or is this something in the works? BTW we have Joomla version 1.5.15 installed.
Mine actually says: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /Library/WebServer/.../buffer.php on line 64

While installing, server gets timeout error. 14 years, 3 months ago #1060

• Kunter
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
Mobile Joomla!'s device detection capability requires a relatively large database. Nonetheless, in zipped format as you might see the whole package is only 2MBs.
If you were trying to install via the 'Install from URL' option, please consider that this downloading time also adds some overhead. To solve this, you could try uploading the package via FTP yourself and then installing it using the 'Install from Directory' option.
In addition you might ask your hosting service an increase on your maximum execution time setting for PHP.

While installing, server gets timeout error. 14 years, 3 months ago #1066

• tallinn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! Seems, to 'Install from directory' works better. Script execution time is very often 30 s. But some PHP commands or classes inside PHP script allows extend it, ufortunately I can not remember them . Anyway, Thank You!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.