Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site

Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7008

• guynumber6
  • Fresh Boarder
I had everything working and all of a sudden, when I click on the Full Site link on the mobile site, it doesn't return the user to the full site. It simply redirects them back to the mobile site. So, it is an endless loop.

Ideas on what is missing? How to fix?

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7040

• guynumber6
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone? Any ideas?

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7041

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is the url?

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7042

• guynumber6
  • Fresh Boarder
winterwebmethod.com

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7044

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Use Select Markup module to switch to another (mobile/desktop) mode.

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7045

• guynumber6
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using the option of "Redirect to domain" rather than using the dynamically generated version using modules.
It is a custom site.
Prior to the current version of this component, everything was working fine. Then I updated the component and returning to the full site stopped working.

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7046

• dryabov
  • Administrator
If you like to use hardcoded link to full version, use winterwebmethod.com/?device=desktop

Re: Full Site Link refreshes Mobile Site - Doesn't go to full site 12 years, 3 months ago #7047

• guynumber6
  • Fresh Boarder
Perfect!!! That is what I couldn't find elsewhere.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.