Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

High server CPU usage and MJ error?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: High server CPU usage and MJ error?

High server CPU usage and MJ error? 12 years, 4 months ago #6791

• topbges
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there!

I get this error every other second... my error file is getting hundreds of megabytes!

[28-Dec-2011 23:30:43] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE DATABASE_NAME.dbprefix_TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist.
Query: CALL dbprefix_TeraWurfl_RIS('SAMSUNG-SGH-E250/1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Browser/6.2.3.3.c.1.101 (GUI) MMP/2.0 (compatible; Googlebot-Mobile/2.1; +www.google.com/bot.html)',16,'Samsung')
' in /ROOT/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:121

I have replaced the db name with DATABASE NAME and the prefix with dbprefix and the path to joomla to ROOT
Also, my server CPU freaks out and is constantly on 96%

Ideas please?

EDIT:
I only understand that there is no such row in the database and actually there isn't. I checked. I have no idea how come this row disappeared. How to fix pls?

Joomla version - 1.5.25
Mobile Joomla version - RC5
php version - 5.2.17
mysql version - 5.1.52-cll

TeraWurfl website says:
Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist
This happens when the database user doesn't have the CREATE PROCEDURE and DROP PROCEDURE permissions. The procedures are recreated whenever the database is reloaded.

If these permissions are not set to the database user, how does joomla run after all? Or these have to be set in Cpanel for the user used in TeraWurflConfig.php?
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by topbges.

Re: High server CPU usage and MJ error? 12 years, 4 months ago #6793

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Looks like database was moved from one pc to another, but stored procedures wasn't.
Set MySQL4 mode in settings of Mobile-TeraWurf plugin to don't use stored procedures.

Re: High server CPU usage and MJ error? 12 years, 4 months ago #6794

• topbges
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes. It actually was. I changed servers for this website. Hope changing this setting will work.
What is the advantage/disadvantage of using stored procedures? Do you believe i have to reinstall MobileJoomla?
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by topbges.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.