Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Should it be working with kunena forums?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should it be working with kunena forums?

Should it be working with kunena forums? 14 years, 3 months ago #67

• guitar8222
  • Fresh Boarder
I get an error when browsing our kunena forums. It reads error on line 92 at column 70 entryref expecting ";"
It renders only the top of our forum. Does anyone have it working on kunena. It seems like a simple error. Any ideas?

Should it be working with kunena forums? 14 years, 3 months ago #984

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
I noticed similar errors and fixed it by setting the Smartphone "Content-type" to text/html

Should it be working with kunena forums? 14 years, 3 months ago #985

• guitar8222
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks, that got it working for me and saved a lot of headaches! I don't have an iphone, but did you have the same errors?

Should it be working with kunena forums? 14 years, 3 months ago #986

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
The iPhone template didn't give me any errors like that. But whenever I switched to a Blackberry, it threw all kinds of error about malformed code.

For testing, I have just installed the User Agent extension for Firefox. It lets me change the user agent of Firefox to iPhone, Blackberry, Internet Explorer, etc, etc. Very helpful for testing.

Should it be working with kunena forums? 14 years, 3 months ago #996

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

Yes, having content-type set to "application/xhtml+xml" (default) requires valid markup. This content-type and having valid markup is preferred for mobile devices, but if you can't fix your markup, you can change the content-type to text/html as suggested and it will disable the errors.

For iPhone content-type is set to text/html.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.