Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fatal error with incomplete update!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fatal error with incomplete update!

Fatal error with incomplete update! 12 years, 4 months ago #6500

• dbibel
  • Fresh Boarder
A little desperate for some help!

I have mobile joomla installed on a site with 1.5.15. I logged onto the back end of the site and the icon for mobile joomla indicated that an update was available. I clicked to install it but the installation failed (got a message stating something like 'remote download unavailable' or words to that effect).

Now I cannot access the site - front end or back end. I get the following:

Warning: include_once(/home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.html.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 26

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 26

Fatal error: Class 'HTML_MobileJoomla' not found in /home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 27

Re: Fatal error with incomplete update! 12 years, 4 months ago #6501

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Make empty file
administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php
to get access to backend.

Re: Fatal error with incomplete update! 12 years, 4 months ago #6502

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Looks like MJ downloads archive, unpack it, and then joomla cannot install it (e.g. because of timeout).
Could you try to install MJ1.0RC5 via joomla's backend and put here full list of error messages (if exist)?
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Fatal error with incomplete update! 12 years, 4 months ago #6503

• dbibel
  • Fresh Boarder
I can get in the back end - but the front end still throws an error. So reinstalling mj would fix this?

Web site: www.firstparishmedfield.org/cms

Warning: require_once(/home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/plugins/system/mobilebot.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/f/p/u/fpuu02052/html/cms/plugins/system/mobilebot.php on line 39

Re: Fatal error with incomplete update! 12 years, 4 months ago #6504

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Yes, reinstalling should fix it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.