Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing

Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing 12 years, 4 months ago #6389

• MEANMUG
  • Fresh Boarder
I see a Mobile Joomla tab on my administrator's panel < i have the options to configure settings, but when i shoose the template options for each device, the templates that came with mobile joomla dont show, neither do they show in my templates manager.

when i installed the extension I also got a whole bung of crazy messages, i thought the extension hadn't installed,but was surprised when i saw the tap, so I guess the extension partially installed. what do i do to correct the issue

Re: Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing 12 years, 4 months ago #6446

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Looks like MJ wasn't correctly unpacked for unknown reason. Do you have sufficient amount of free disk space?

Re: Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing 12 years, 4 months ago #6473

• MEANMUG
  • Fresh Boarder
yes I have plenty of free space

Re: Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing 12 years, 4 months ago #6561

• splits11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
i have exactly the same problem!

Kind regards
Markus

Re: Mobile Joomla Partially Installed ,templates not showing 12 years, 3 months ago #6579

• splits11
  • Fresh Boarder
I solved the problem today. It was a joomla-problem. The Installer was defect. As I did an update from 1.5.7 to 1.5.23 everything was fine.
So try this....

(Sorry for my bad english)

Kind regards
Markus
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.