Username Password: Remember me

MobileJoomla 0.8.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MobileJoomla 0.8.1

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #63

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
I have uninstalled the previous version and start to install the current version the normal way in admin panel but it will not work. It stops and I get a page with HTTP 500 - Internt serverfel (Swedish - server error). The zip-file is uploaded and unzipped in “tmp”. I have also tried to install it from the “tmp” but without any success. I got then the message “/tmp/install_4b4c979702902/terawurfl/tera.sql' does not excist”.
What is the problem?

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #961

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

It might be due to tera.sql file being too big for your server settings. You could try to upload it into the specified directory and reinstalling.

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #962

uninstalled old version. reinstalled new version. some pages show errors:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Tera-WURFL Error: cannot write to log file (/home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/data/wurfl.log)' in /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php:321 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php(299): TeraWurfl->toLog('I could not fin...', 4) #1 /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/imageadaptation.php(167): TeraWurfl->getDeviceCapability('max_image_width') #2 /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/imageadaptation.php(92): getCAP('Mozilla/5.0 (iP...') #3 /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/imageadaptation.php(60): convertImageUA('/home/content/s...', 'Mozilla/5.0 (iP...', 0) #4 /home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/compo in/home/content/s/k/i/skillsusari/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.phpon line 321

Is it possible the uninstall failed?

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #963

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi guys,

We made a quick hotfix. Can you please download the package again and try reinstalling. Thanks.

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #964

the new version worked. I had to turn off Images as they were not getting resized... (currently I am testing iPhone only as I had to create the submenus for each section and had to assign it a section. Maybe there is a MobileSubmenu Section on all phone templates (the Same Exact Name) ... ??? That way I do not have to create iPhone Middle 2, WAP Middle 2, etc?

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #981

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
I have tested to install the hot fixed zip-file but it is still not working. The installation stops with an empty page. I think it stops when it starts to install tera2.sql or tera3.sql and the rest after that is not installed. I have uploaded the rest via FTP but it didn’t help. I have the admin site installed but I could not find the templates for iPhone or the other mobile templates in the menu, they don’t exist.
I cannot get any help from the support for the web hotel in this case. I will use MobileJoomla 0.8.0 until next update.

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #989

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
I have now installed the latest version on another server and it works! The only differences I find between my three installations are:

Installed and OK
PHP Version 5.2.11
memory_limit 64M

Install not possible
PHP Version 5.3.1
memory_limit 32M

Install not possible
PHP Version 5.2.12
memory_limit 24M

It is not possible to change the memory_limit on the server where I cannot install it. That is the answer I got from the support.

I think the problem is the size of the two teraX.sql.

I have not found out how I can make the installation with FTP. Help is needed.

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #994

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
I don't think it's a memory limit problem as I can install with memory limit as low as 18M. However, the problem is in the file size of those sql dump files.

In order to get it working, you need to somehow run the data in the sql files to your database. If you have phpmyadmin, you can import those sql files from there and after all the files have been imported, just make them empty for the installation.

I'll try to fix this problem for the next release.

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #1003

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
OK, thx. I have phpmyadmin but I am not sure how to import the sql-files, so I wait until next release.

MobileJoomla 0.8.1 14 years, 3 months ago #1009

• Runner
  • Junior Boarder
At last! I managed to install it on the second server (32M) but with help of the FTP upload of missing files to "tmp" and then install it from admin-panel. The installation stops always at the map "terawurfl", which I then uploaded with FTP.
There are still some minor bugs in the admin-panel - Extensions and About - if I click on cancel in the upper right corner I got an Error message using IE8:

Rad: 323
Tecken: 3
Kod: 0
URI: domain/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.