(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Login-in Plugin error

Login-in Plugin error 12 years, 5 months ago #6267

• oneweb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, 
I installed the mobile log-in form and received the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getMarkup() on a non-object in /home1/tournam4/public_html/modules/mod_mj_login/mod_mj_login.php on line 36

www.tournamentpokerstrategies.com/

Is there a way to fix it?

Re: Login-in Plugin error 12 years, 3 months ago #7033

• mandawah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

same here, any idea?

Re: Login-in Plugin error 12 years, 3 months ago #7035

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Looks like you use Mobile Login module for desktop browsers.

Re: Login-in Plugin error 12 years, 3 months ago #7036

• mandawah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Thanks for replying.

Hum: yes: I got this error message when I try to view my site using a desktop browser...

But, maybe I completely misunderstood something, then...

I thought that by installing MobileJoomla on my standard Joomla site, my visitors could see nice versions of my content using either a desktop browser or a mobile phone.

This is currently true if I disable MobileLogin: content is displayed as before to desktop user, and in a nice smartphone friendly way for mobile phone users.

However the issue is that mobile phone user cannot log-in to see "registered" content, there is not login module displayed. I thought that by installing and enabling MobileLogin this would be solved.

It is maybe the case that mobile phone users can now log-in but destktop users just have this crash instead of the content. I thus had to disable MobileLogin, such that I don't know how it looks on Mobile phones.

What did I miss? How could I enable mobile phone users to log-in and see "registered" content without disturbing the behavior of my site for desktop users?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Re: Login-in Plugin error 12 years, 3 months ago #7039

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes, but Mobile Login module should be used in mobile mode only. So, assign it to a module position that exists in mobile template, but absent in desktop template.

Re: Login-in Plugin error 12 years, 3 months ago #7057

• mandawah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Dryabov,

Ok, I got it, thanks.

I assigned the module to position "mj_all_footer" and every thing is fine now.

Maybe I would suggest to place it here by default when it installs, instead of "left".

Thanks again,
Best regards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.